Share Price £191,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £765,000 | £19,125 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Islington
place Dance Square, London, EC1V 3AJ
One Housing Group
An immaculately presented 2 bed 2 bath apartment within a private purpose built development with 24 hour concierge and landscaped communal gardens.
* Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
* Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
* No cash buyers
* No pets
* Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
* Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
* Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
* Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
Full market value: £765,000
25% Share: £191,250
Service Charges: £257.31
Lease 125 years from and including 12 April 2012
An immaculately presented, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment set within Dance Square, a purpose built, private development with 24 hour concierge and landscaped communal gardens.
Dance Square is a popular development with a highly sought after location - within a short walking distance of the financial hub of the City and the vibrant shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch, Angel and Spitalfields.
The property has a bright, open plan kitchen and living area, with ample space for dining and a good-sized balcony overlooking the communal gardens. A spacious hallway with multiple storage cupboards leads to two well-proportioned bedrooms, with modern fitted wardrobes maximising the space. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with contemporary white suite, separate shower and heated towel rail. There is a large main bathroom, with bath (shower over) and heated towel rail. Interiors are finished to a very high standard throughout.
Nearest transport links:
- Barbican station (0.37 miles)
- Old Street station (0.41 miles)
- Farringdon station (0.49 miles)
- Angel station (0.61)
- Moorgate station (0.64 miles)
- 3rd floor apartment
- Set within purpose built, private development with 24 hour concierge
- Secure fob entry and lift access
- Attractive aspect, with private balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- 2 well-proportioned bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom fitted with contemporary white suite
- Spacious main bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite
- Modern interiors and ample fitted storage throughout
- Ideally located moments from amenities of the City, Shoreditch and Angel