Share Price £106,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £425,000 | £10,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Hackney
place 57 Kingsland High Road, London, E8 2FA
One Housing Group
One bedroom apartment, close to a lively nightlife of Kingsland High Street but benefiting from the calm, quiet communal garden outside.
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.
25% Share: £106,250
Service Charges: £142.73
Lease 125 years from and including 1 October 2017
Vibrant Dalston is on the doorstep of this bright, one bedroom apartment, close to a lively nightlife, but benefiting from the calm, quiet communal garden outside. Kingsland High Street is known for its bars and restaurants as well as being close to boutique shops in and around Dalston and Stoke Newington. M&S, Sainsbury’s and Ridley Road Market are all nearby, and provide excellent options for eating in.
This sunny apartment faces onto the communal garden and also benefits from a large, private, terrace area. Additionally it is within walking distance of a number of outdoor spaces such as Newington Green, Clissold Park and fashionable London Fields, as well as numerous gyms, leisure and wellbeing facilities.
The property benefits from superb transport links, next door to Dalston Kingsland station, connecting to the Victoria Line at Highbury and Islington (4min) and Central, Jubilee and DLR at Stratford (10min), and a five minute walk to Dalston Junction, connecting to the City at Shoreditch High Street (8min). A number of bus routes also serve the area connecting to Tottenham, Angel, and the City.
• Large outdoor terrace backing onto communal garden
• Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
• Laminate flooring throughout
• Gas Central Heating
• Double glazing
• Secure bicycle storage
• Communal patio area
• Close to local shops and amenities
· Close to outdoor spaces of Newington Green, Clissold Park and London Fields
· Excellent transport links