Share Price £125,625 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £502,500 | £12,563 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
L&Q at Deptford Landings - 2 bed apartment in Lewisham
place 121 Evelyn St,, Deptford, SE8 5RJ
2 bedroom apartment available at Lacewood Apartments from £126,625! Reserve this new Shared Ownership by 30th June and receive up to £4,000 towards buying costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Reserve this new Shared Ownership by 30th June and receive up to £4,000 towards buying costs
L&Q at Deptford Landings is a collection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom Shared Ownership homes located in Deptford, a desirable Zone 2 location close to Surrey Quays. Deptford Landings and its surroundings come together to create a cosmopolitan community steeped in history and well connected to the rest of London. The development is situated next to Deptford Park offering 28 acres of green open space and less than five minutes’ walk from the River Thames.
Apartment 205 is a 2 bedroom 2nd floor apartment offering 74 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space.Contact a member of our sales team now to view our new show home.
£126,625 for a 25% share of £502,500 and a deposit as low as £12,625
Deptford Landings is made up of six thriving neighbourhoods. Delivering 1,132 homes, the development is innovatively designed to complement the surrounding area, creating a cosmopolitan community steeped in history. Our homes are ready to move into completely hassle free and with the last few 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments remaining, now is the time to buy at Deptford Landings.
- Shared Ownership available
- Surrounded by green spaces such as Pepys and Deptford Parks. And just five minutes from the Thames waterfront at Surrey Docks
- Overground, DLR, Underground or, for a more scenic journey, the Thames Clippers. Canary Wharf and London City are under 30 minutes away by public transport or cycling
- An exciting new residential community in Zone 2
- Several parks and markets on your doorstep
- Cycle routes that lead you to Greenwich and beyond
- 12-minute walk from Surrey Quays Overground Station