Share percentage 35%, full price £282,500, £4,944 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,043
Rent £421, Service charge £129, Mortgage £493*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
One Bed Apartments in North Brighton's Newest Neighbourhood
Book your viewing today.
Home X will deliver 369 new homes on the site of the former Preston Barracks delivered by developer Optivo as part of an exciting £300m investment. The masterplan, a partnership between U+I, Brighton & Hove City Council and University of Brighton, is set to create a thriving new community as part of one of the city's biggest ever regeneration projects.
Stylish studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, plus 3 bedroom duplexes all available through Shared Ownership in this first phase will include optimised layouts and a good quality specification. Many homes include private outside space, in addition to landscaped gardens. Amenities will include on-site wellness and working areas.
The development will include a striking new footbridge over the Lewes Road, a new boardwalk to the station, public squares, shops, cafes, workshops, play spaces, an outdoor fitness route and stunning landscaping.
The residential buildings will be set along the Furlong' a pedestrianised and landscaped boulevard running through the centre of the scheme connecting the residential to all the other elements of the masterplan including the Plus X innovation hub, student accommodation, educational facilities, commercial and local retail.
WE'VE SEEN THE FUTURE AND IT'S YOURS.
- Studio, 1 and 2 bed apartments plus 3 bed duplexes
- High spec new homes
- Private outdoor space to most homes
- Indoor and outdoor social spaces
- Work and collaboration space on site - and at Plus X
- Car club and bike share memberships
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £282,500, £4,944 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%