Share Price £101,875 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £407,500 | £10,188 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
L&Q at Queens Quarter - 2 bed apartment in Croydon
place Park Lane, Croydon, CR9 3JS
Now available, 2 bedroom apartment at Bloom Court priced at £101,875.
- Homes at Queens Quarter are available to those living or working in any London Borough
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home, or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
1 bedroom apartment available at Bloom House, priced at 101,875!
Bloom House – Plot 2
2 bedroom 1st floor apartment offering 61.5 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space. Contact a member of our sales team now to view our new show home.
£101,875 for a 25% share of £407,500 and a deposit as low as £10,188 and a minimum income of £45,000
Located in a thriving and popular destination, living at Queens Quarter means you will be part of a rapidly evolving neighbourhood, just 20 minutes from Central London. The development has everything you could need on your doorstep making life that little bit more convenient. Croydon is a go to dining destination, major shopping hub, foodie paradise and more. It is a thriving mix of the old and the new. Within its thriving neighbourhood you will find popular Boxpark, Centrale Shopping Centre, local independent stores and eateries that suit every pocket and every mood.
The homes at Queens Quarter are exclusively available through Shared Ownership. Under the Shared Ownership scheme you part-own and part-rent your home, making it possible for first-time buyers and families to get on the property ladder. For more information about Shared Ownership, visit LQHomes.com
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. *We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
- Outdoor space for every home
- Expansive park and communal gardens
- Within walking distance to East Croydon station
- Reach London Bridge in 14 minutes from East Croydon station
- Reach Gatwick Airport in 20 minutes from East Croydon station