Share Price £128,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £320,000 | £12,800 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 1 bed apartment in Croydon
place 15 Lennard Lodge, Lennard Road, CR0 2UL
Croydon: One-bed (51.7m2), Third Floor Apartment with Balcony, now available.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Lennard Lodge is a one-bedroom property located on thetop floor of a three storey block. The overall developmentisfour storeys and was built around 2017. The approximate size of the property is 51.7sq. m. and it benefits from its own private balcony, secure cycle storage facility and picturesque communal garden.The time remaining on the lease is 122years.
There are good transport links with West Croydon Railway Station 0.2miles away, served by National Rail, London Overground and Tramlink.Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities, Shops, Bars, and Restaurants for leisure and enjoyment are located 0.2milesaway, along London Road. Croydon Boxpark is also less than a mile away.
- Nearest Railway/ OvergroundStation: West Croydon (0.2 miles)
- Bus/ Tram routes nearby:60,64,194, 367,433
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway withstorage cupboards. Video entry system.
- Living Room: Spaciousliving areawith lots of natural light andfloor to ceiling windows. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: Ivory base units with vinyl grey counter-top and glass splashback.Integrated Zannussi appliances; Oven, Fridge-freezer and Dishwasher.All in Very good condition. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobe. Wheatcarpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirrored cabinet over. Part tiled walls. Heated towel-rail.Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Large private balconyand secure cycle storage.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links
- Private Balcony