Share Price £87,975 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £175,950 | £4,399 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Jacques Orchard - 2 bed house in South Normanton - Derbyshire
place Jacques Orchard, Water Lane, DE55 2EE
A contemporary development of Architect designed bungalows
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
A detached bungalow with open plan living, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Galley kitchen with separate boiler cupboard/store.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Integrated single oven/ceramic 4 burner hob/stainless steel extractor hood/stainless steel splashback
- Chrome towel rail
- European style white sanitaryware suite
- Turf to the front garden
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking