Share Price £110,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £275,000 | £5,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
1 bedroom apartment in Redbridge
place Eaton Court, 111 High Road, E18 2JU
Clarion Housing Group resales
Fantastic one bed apartment with gated underground parking - buy with just a 5% deposit*
- Minimum salaries required are: £46,987 (single), £50,987 (joint)
- Applicants must have access to £3,500 savings to cover purchasing costs. A higher level of savings will be required to obtain a mortgage
- Applicants must be registered with the Help to Buy Agent, BPHA - www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk - 03333 214044
- Applicants should have a live and/or work connection to the East London district
- Priority will be given to serving military personnel
Information correct as at April 2021
A fantastic opportunity to own this well presented second floor one bedroom apartment, with gated underground parking, which is available from just £110,000* through shared ownership.
The apartment has a good sized entrance hallway, fitted with phone access system, and provides access to all rooms.
The spacious lounge/dining room has a large window giving the room a light, bright feel.
The kitchen is fitted with wooden units with contrasting grey work surfaces, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, tiled floor and space for a washing machine and full height fridge freezer.
The bedroom is bright and airy, fitted with wooden flooring and had a built in double wardrobe with mirrored doors.
The bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite with a separate shower in the bath.
Additional benefits of the apartment are a 24 hour concierge and access to well maintanied communal gardens.
The property is ideally located close to South Woodford town centre which has a good range of retail outlets, restaurants, a library and gym. In addition Churchfields and Elmhurst Gardens (recreational park) and Epping Forest are also close by.
For commuters, there are frequent direct services to Stratford, Liverpool Street and Bank from South Woodford Underground station (Central line) and there is easy access to the road network via the A406.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
For further information please contact Tane Hapimarika on 0300 456 0615 Ext 9768
- Buy with just a 5% deposit*
- One bedroom apartment
- Second floor
- 24 hour concierge
- Gated underground parking space
- Communal Gardens
- Fixtures and fittings to be agreed
- 100 years lease from 1 April 2004
- Ideally located close to South Woodford town centre and station
- Close to Churchfields and Elmhurst Gardens
- Excellent transport links to London (Central line)
- Easy access to the national road network via A406
- Current energy efficiency rating: C, Potential: B
*terms and conditions apply
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.