Share percentage 35%, full price £315,000, £5,513 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £919
Rent £220, Service charge £150, Mortgage £549*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
One-bedroom first floor apartment
Moat is pleased to present to the market a first floor one-bedroom apartment built by Berkeley Homes around 2018. The property is located in the heart of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
There are several schools in the local area include St Barnabas C of E Primary and The Skinners’ School.
Tunbridge Wells has a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Tunbridge Wells mainline railway station is less than 1 mile away with rail links to London and the coast.
Conveniently situated for access onto the A26 providing links to the A21 and M25 road network.
- Entrance hallway with utility room with washer/dryer.
- Open plan kitchen / living / dining room.
- Fitted kitchen with integrated electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood and fridge freezer.
- Master bedroom.
- Fully fitted bathroom with thermostatic shower, glazed bath screen and heated towel rail.
- Allocated parking space.
- 10-year NHBC warranty.
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 December 2017.
- EPC rating – C (80).
- CO2 emissions – B (84).
- Council tax band – C.
- Pets are not normally permitted in apartments. If you have a pet, please check with Moat that it will be permitted before proceeding.
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Energy Certificate
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 35%, full price £315,000, £5,513 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%