Share Price £114,998 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £229,995 | £5,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
City Fields Quarter - 3 bed house in Wakefield - Wakefield
place City Fields, Neil Fox Way, WF1 5HF
A range of 3 bedroom homes for sale in Wakefield
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
The front door opens on a flexible, design-led living space, incorporating a light and spacious living area, exclusive designer kitchen, with integrated appliances, and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you’ll also find a large WC and understairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom with ensuite shower room, a second double bedroom and a generous single. There’s also a boutique bathroom with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Hotpoint single oven/ceramic hob/extractor
- Bi-folding doors onto the rear garden
- USB/Double plugs to selected rooms
- Door bell
- Fitted smoke alarms and heat detectors to meet regulations
- Fencing to the rear gardens
- Open plan design-led living space on the ground floor
- Large W.C. to the ground floor
- Under stair storage
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Built-in storage to the landing area