Share Price £120,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £480,000 | £12,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
L&Q at Ensign Street - 1 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Ensign Street, E1 8ND
1 bedroom apartment available for £120,000 with Shared Ownership in Tower Hamlets! Reserve by the 31st March and receive £5,000 towards your buying costs!*
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
L&Q at Ensign Street
Reserve by the 31st March and receive £5,000 towards your buying costs!*
Buy your first home in Tower Hamlets, East London.
1 bedroom 4th floor apartment offering 50 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space.
£120,000 for a 25% share of £480,000 and a deposit as low as £12,000 and a minimum income of £54,983.
Located a stone's throw from the City of London and the waterside districts of St Katherine's and Wapping, the exclusive apartments are ideal for London city workers and first time buyers looking to enjoy the bustle of Zone 1 London living. Close to central London’s landmarks and green spaces, and located in the vibrant East End district, buyers will experience the best of the capital at Ensign Street.
Ensign Street offers the rare opportunity for first time buyers to own a home in London’s Zone 1 location. The apartments enjoy south facing views towards the river and docks, and have been designed with contemporary and comfortable living in mind. Carefully and stylishly designed to match the buzzing surroundings. With 1 and 2 bedroom homes available through Shared Ownership you can buy your first home with as little as a 25% share.
Register your interest today!
*Terms and conditions apply
- Residents only, landscaped courtyard & roof terrace
- A short walk to Tower Gateway and Tower Hill Tube Station (Zone 1)
- Close to St Katharine’s Docks and Tower Bridge
- On site cycle storage