Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
L&Q at The Silk District - 3 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Cavell Street, Whitechapel, E1 2JA
A collection of 3 bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership launching soon in Whitechapel
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
L&Q at The Silk District
Shared Ownership homes launching soon
Offering a stepping stone to home ownership in Whitechapel the first collection of 3 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments at The Silk District are launching soon.
The Silk District is a new development located moments from Whitechapel Station and within walking distance to the City. The new Crossrail line will mean The Silk District is only 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 2 minutes to Liverpool street and 10 minutes to Bond street making it perfectly situated for the daily commute.
Register your interest today
- Launching early 2021
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Extensive choice of restaurants, bars and cafes
- Shoreditch, Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Bethnal Green are all less than a 10-minute walk away
- Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) station opening 2021
- Quick commute to London’s finance and tech centres
- En-suite bathroom