Share Price £88,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £220,000 | £4,400 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Edwalton Park - 2 bed house in Edwalton - Nottinghamshire
place Melton Road, NG12 4DR
Beautiful 2 bedroom house in Edwalton Park
You may be eligible for this property if:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
Luxury modern living that suits your budget
This prestigious beautifully-appointed mid-terrace 2 bedroom home is located in one of the most sought-after locations near Nottingham. Through Legal & General Affordable Homes, the prospect of living here is open to more people than ever.
The architects and interior designers behind this new Edwalton Park estate have carefully balanced the practical needs of modern life with a stunning contemporary design aesthetic. The result is an outstanding collection of homes perfect for growing families and for those looking to get on the property ladder.
Affordable lifestyle living in Edwalton, Nottingham
Edwalton is a peaceful family-oriented town with a strong sense of community. Among the local amenities are a Post Office, a number of excellent nurseries and primary schools, cafes, a golf course and several large supermarkets.
A number of GP surgeries are located in nearby Nottingham. Here you’ll also find the NHS Nottingham City Hospital, alongside other public and private medical facilities. In 2017 Nottingham was voted the 6th-best city in the UK to raise a family, thanks to its excellent primary and secondary schools, numerous parks and easy access to the countryside. It is also known for its good public transport network.
Nottingham, a bustling university city, is also well-loved for its dining and nightlife and boasts a number of shopping malls, including the Victoria Centre and The Exchange, alongside theatres and cinemas. For outdoors relaxation, the beautiful Peak District National Park is just 40 miles away.
Nottingham City Airport operates direct flights to popular Spanish resorts such as Alicante, Tenerife and Lanzarote, as well as Belfast and Poland. Birmingham is just 50 miles away on the A42, while London is just 2.5 hours away by train.
For more information, please register your interest for the latest updates.
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
Please note images indicative only and subject to change.
• Contemporary kitchen in Cashmere with chrome handles and under unit lighting
• Wood effect laminate worktop with tiling above
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Electrolux electric single oven, ceramic hob and chimney hood
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Integrated recycling bin
• Contemporary white Roca close coupled toilet and basin with Hansgrohe chrome tap
• Splashback tiling to basin
Bathroom / Ensuite
• Contemporary white Roca bathroom suite comprising bath, close coupled WC, pedestal basin with Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap.
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Hansgrohe thermostatic shower over bath
• Large format wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• Chrome towel rail
• Vinyl wood effect flooring to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Wool twist pile carpet to living room, hall, stairs, landing and bedrooms
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• Walls painted in ‘Timeless’ white
• White panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• NHBC build warranty
• Door bell
• Track light to kitchen
• Batten fitting to cloakroom and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV point to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone point to hall cupboard
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Spur for future provision of alarm
• Light to front and rear elevation
• Two parking bays per property
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden
• Rotary dryer to garden