Share Price £186,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £745,000 | £18,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 3 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Goldpence Apartments, 9 Buckle Street, E1 8NJ
Tower Hamlets: Three-bed (77m2), Fifth Floor Apartment with Large wrap-around Balcony, now available.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Goldpence Apartments is a three-bedroom property located on thefifth floor in a large modern residential development with an amazing uninterrupted view of The Shard and SW London,built around 2012. The approximate size of the property is 77sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 117years.
There are good transport links with Aldgate East 0.1 miles away, served by the District and Hammersmith & City Lines linking to Kings Cross Station in 20 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Leman Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars, and Restaurants are within 0.1 miles.
- Nearest Station: Aldgate East 0.1 miles away
- Bus routes nearby: 15, 115, 254, DIS C, N253, 25, 135, A, N15, N550, 67, 205, DIS B, N205
The property located on the fifthfloor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a storage cupboard and ultility room. Video entry system.
- Living Room: Spaciousliving areawith lots of natural light, floor to ceiling windows and glass doors leading to a large private wrap-around balcony. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Modern white units with dark work top and built-insplashback.Integrated Electrolux appliances; Oven, hob, Fridge-freezer and extrcator fan.All in excellent condition. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe.Floor to ceiling windows.Light carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two: Double bedroom. Floor to ceiling windows.Light carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Three: Double bedroom. Floor to ceiling windows.Light carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom:Creamsuite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with storage and large mirror over. Part tiled. Cream tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large private wrap-aroundbalconyand secure cycle storage.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Private Balcony
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links