Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
St Mary’s Village - 3 bed house in Ross-on-Wye - Herefordshire
place Ross on Wye, HR9 7XZ
A development of new homes in Herefordshire, compromising of two and three houses.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
St Mary's Village is an exclusive development of luxury two-and three-bedroom houses situated in the idyllic town of Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
Plot 18 is a three-bedroom semi-detached house comprising large open spaces, luminous bedrooms and kitchen fitted with the latest A-rated appliances.
St Mary's Village is close to the most spectacular scenery in Herefordshire, nestled in the lush Wye Valley.
From hiking along the various trails to canoeing on the River Wye to adventures in the surrounding Forest of Dean-living in St Mary's Village gives you direct access to some of England most beautiful spots.
St Mary's Village is well connected with the M5 nearby offering connections with both Bristol and Birmingham just over an hour away.
Please Note: Images shown are representative and do not show actual homes at St Mary’s Village.
For more information please register your interest today!
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
• Contemporary kitchen with brushed chrome handles.
• Under unit lighting, soft close and cutlery tray included
• Oak effect laminate worktops and matching upstands
• Glass splashback to hob
• Franke stainless steel sink with Bristan chrome mixer tap
• Electric single oven, ceramic hob and integrated hood
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space and plumbing for washing machine
• Removable base unit with plumbing for dishwasher installation
• Integrated eco bin
• Gas combination boiler in housing
• Contemporary white Roca close coupled toilet and basin with Bristan chrome taps
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white Roca bathroom suite with thermostatic shower over bath and glass shower screen
• Porcelanosa full height wall tiling to bath and shower area with splashback tiling to basin
• Bristan chrome mixer tap to basin
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
• Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, lounge/diner and bedrooms
• Ceilings painted in matt white, walls painted in natural hessian
• Architraves and skirtings painted white
• White six panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• Wardrobe to master bedroom
• UPVC double glazed windows
• Two parking spaces
• NHBC 12 year build warranty
• Door bell
• Track light to kitchen
• Light to bathroom
• Pendant lighting to hall, landing, lounge/diner and bedrooms
• White sockets and switches throughout
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• BT and TV point to lounge
• Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
• Extractor fan to cloakroom and bathroom
• Car charging point to plot 17
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
• Outdoor light to front and rear elevations
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear gardens
• Outside tap
* Please ask sales consultant for plot specific arrangements