Share percentage 25%, full price £355,000, £4,438 Min Deposit.
Monthly Cost: £1,257
Rent £610, Service charge £205, Mortgage £442*
Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%
Calculate estimated monthly costs
Priority to applicants that live and/or work in the Borough of Haringey.
This thoughtfully designed contemporary development offers a collection of one and two bedroom apartments in one of North London’s most vibrant yet peaceful quarters.
Millstream Tower - Phase 1
One & Two bedroom apartments available for Shared Ownership.
- 1 Bed prices starting from £88,750 (based on a 25% share of the full market value of £355,000)
- 2 Bed prices starting from £115,000 (based on a 25% share of the full market value of £460,000)
Register now for these beautifully designed One and Two bedroom apartments in one of North London’s most eclectic cultural districts. There is something here for everyone; individuals, couples and young families alike.
Over the last few years symbolic changes have seen this diverse area grow into a ground-breaking artistic hub. Whilst Tottenham was previously known for its array of restaurant’s and colourful markets, it’s now also home to a new community of artists, musicians, venue owners, brewers and baristas mapping out its creative future.
Walthamstow Wetlands, the largest urban nature reserve in the country is just a 10 minute walk away. Here you can enjoy fishing, bird watching or simply some peace and quiet to connect with nature. Take a visit to nearby Tottenham Marshes for a leisurely stroll or cycle along its many miles of paths. At Millstream you have wildlife retreats on your doorstep!
Tottenham Hale Station is on the door step! From here the Victoria Line takes you to Kings Cross in 10 minutes or Oxford Street in 16. You also have the option of regular overground trains taking you to Stratford in 10 minutes or Liverpool Street in 15.
You may also choose to explore East London’s many creative corners by bike with Stoke Newington just 15 minutes away and Hoxton half an hour. Alternatively, pick up the towpath at Ferry Lane and follow the River Lee canal past Walthamstow Marshes all the way to Victoria Park.
EPC Rating: B/C
Council Tax Band: C/D
Lease Term: 250 years (approx.)
Tenure: Not specified
Council Tax Band: Not specified
Property DownloadsFloor Plan Brochure Price List
The ‘Estimated total monthly cost’ for a Shared Ownership property consists of three separate elements added together, rent, service charge and mortgage.
- Rent: this is charged on the share you do not own and is usually payable to a housing association (rent is not generally payable on shared equity schemes)
- Service Charge: covers maintenance costs for the property as a whole and communal areas
- Mortgage: Share to Buy ltd are specialist Shared Ownership mortgage brokers and we use a database of daily updated mortgage rates to work out the lowest rate available for the deposit amount shown, and then generate an estimated monthly payment on a 25 year capital repayment basis.
NB: this mortgage estimate is not confirmation that you can obtain a mortgage and you will also need to satisfy the requirements of the relevant mortgage lender. Nor is this a guarantee that in practice you would be able to apply for such a rate, and nor is this a recommendation that the rate used would be the best product for you.
Share percentage 25%, full price £355,000, £4,438 Min Deposit. Calculated using a representative rate of 3.94%