Share Price £139,125 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £397,500 | £6,956 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Lavender Gardens - 1 bed apartment in Hammersmith and Fulham
place 168-172 Westway, Shepherd's Bush, London, W12 0SA
Last 2 apartments remaining at Lavender Gardens
To qualify for one of the apartments, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must live or work in London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Earn a gross annual household income at the date of application which does not exceed the maximum household income threshold of £90,000
- Does not own a property in the UK or elsewhere
A spacious 1-bedroom second floor apartment, with a double aspect open plan bespoke designed kitchen dining and living room, leading onto a south-facing private balcony.
The kitchen comes fully fitted with integrated appliances including fridge freezer, hob, oven, extractor fan and dishwasher.
The seamlessly designed floorplan offers a utility cupboard for a washer dryer and a secondary storage cupboard ensuring ample space.
A fully fitted wardrobe is included in the bedroom, and the south-facing aspect promises a bright and airy feel to the apartment.
The development also offers children's play areas as well as landscaped communal gardens, ideal for recreational activities and socialising. With a choice of first-rate schools within close proximity, White City is a popular choice for parents and parents-to-be.
Residents can benefit from White City's Westfield Shopping centre as well as Sainburys conveniently located just a stone’s throw away for all essential shopping needs.
Lavender Court is perfectly situated within close proximity of a bus stop, and is a 15-minute walk from White City tube station, where the Central Line can connect you to the heart of the capital.
- South-facing private balcony
- Spacious open plan kitchen dining living area with double aspect windows
- Two storage cupboards for extra storage space
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fitted wardrobe to the bedroom