Share Price £161,600 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £323,200 | £8,080 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Blackmore Meadows - 3 bed house in Stalbridge - Dorset
place Blackmore Meadows, Lower Road, DT10 2PZ
This exciting new development is on the edge of the small north Dorset town of Stalbridge
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
Comfortable3 bedroom terrace or semi-detached home. A bright and airy layout with stylish, open-plan kitchen/dining room - perfect for entertaining friends and family. There are three bedrooms upstairs, the master features and ensuite. There's a separate family bathroom too and ample storage throughout.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Downstairs W.C.
- Built-in storage
- Ensuite to the master
- Built-in storage to the third bedroom
- Hotpoint hob/built-in single oven/glass splashback/curved glass chimney hood
- Ideal Standard contemporary white sanitaryware suite
- Handheld hair wash attachment
- Combined USB/double sockets to the kitchen and master bedroom
- Gas central heating
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back-up
- Landscaped front garden