Share Price £107,475 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £214,950 | £5,374 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
The Embankment - 3 bed house in Mexborough - Doncaster
place The Embankment, Scholey Wharf off Leach Lane, S64 0FA
A superb development of First Time Buyer and Family Homes
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
This 3-storey, 3-bedroom home benefits from an open plan dining/living area, separate kitchen and downstairs cloakroom to the ground floor.
The first floor is home to the 2nd and 3rd bedroom alongside the family bathroom and built-in storage.
Upstairs isdedicated to themaster bedroom with ensuite, plus further built-in storage to the landing area.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Soft close drawers and doors to the kitchen
- Laminate worktop and upstand
- Integrated stainless steel fan oven/Electric hob/Stainless steel extractor
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- White contemporary sanitary ware
- Glass bath screen
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Heat/smoke detectors
- Security alarm
- Front and rear external lighting
- Turf to rear garden/paving to patios/composite boarding to decking areas
- Black composite and glazed front door
- Open plan dining/living area
- Separate kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Built-in storage
- Ensuite to the master