Share Price £153,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £510,000 | £15,300 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 2 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Nickel Court, E14 7FA
Tower Hamlets: Two-bed (75m2), First Floor Apartment with Balcony, now available.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email with a link to book your viewing
Nickel Court two-bedroom apartment, located on the firstfloor in fourstorey block of apartments. The lease remaining on the property is 118years.
There are good transport links with Limehouse DLR Station within a 4 minutes walk. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Commercial Road. For leisure and enjoyment, many bars and restaurants are catering all tastes. Limehouse Basin, St. James Gardens and Whitehorse Road Park are within walking distance from the apartment.
- Nearest Station: Limehouse - DLR, C2C
- Bus routes nearby: D3, 15, 115, 135
The property located on the firstfloor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboards and entry phone system
- Living Room: Spacious lounge area with lots of natural light, open plan kitchen and patio doors to balcony. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen: Light grey, high glossy wall units with stone worktop and tiled back splash. IntegratedAEG and Zanussi appliances. Laminated flooring
- Bedroom One: Double Bedroom with a fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two: Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror. Tiled flooring.
- Outside:Large private balcony, secure cycle storage and communal courtyard.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.
- Well presented
- Great transport links
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Two bedrooms
- Private balcony