Share Price £141,000 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £470,000 | £14,100 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - Studio apartment in Islington
place Macclesfield Road, EC1V 8DJ
Spacious studio (42m2) Second Floor Apartment with Balcony now available in Islington.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Macclesfield Road is a spacious Studiolocated on the secondfloor within a seven storey apartment block built around 2018. The lease remaining on the property is 123years.
There are good transport links with Angel station 0.5miles away is served by the tube and Old Street 0.4 miles away, served by the tube and National Rail;Local buses serve the area and the night buses linkto Central London.
Close to Shoreditch Park and the City Basin. Regents Canal is across the road
- Nearest Station: Angel & Old Street
- Bus routes nearby: 43, 205, 214, 394
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video phone entry.
- Living Room: Open plan kitchen and living room- door to balcony with views of the City, door leading to hallway and excellent city views from living room. Floor to ceiling windows andAmtico wood laminate flooring
- Kitchen:Cashmere coloured contemporary units. Amtico wood laminate flooring. Integrated zanussi ceramic hob, Bosch wall mounted chimney hood, Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer.
- Bedroom One: Double Bedroom with floor toceiling windows with views of the City and two generously proportioned storage cupboards. Amtico wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom:Kaldewel white bath and bath panel.Matching Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles. Partial tiled with white walls.Chrome electric heated towel rail.
- Outside:Private balcony, secure cycle storage and communal garden
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Private Balcony
- One bedroom
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links