Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Bee Meadow - 3 bed house in South Molton - Devon
place Deer Hill Road, EX36 3FH
A development of new build homes in South Molton, Devon comprising of beautiful three bedroom homes, each with two parking spaces, register your interest today.
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
Bee Meadow located in the historical town of South Molton offers beautiful homes surrounded by magnificent scenery.
Plot 101 is a superb three-bedroom semi-detached house. This property features an open plan living space with a patio and garden area, in addition to three beautiful well-lighted bedrooms.
Known for its beautiful scenery and wildlife, and only 20 miles away from the breathtaking North Devon Coast sandy beaches and showstopping waves.
South Molton, is a lively town home to the world's largest exhibition of honey bees. As well as pubs, shops and cafes the locals get to enjoy the pannier market on Thursdays and Saturdays where you can find the excellent local produce.
The art galleries in the centre of town and the heritage museum reflect the life and times of this historic market town.
Bee Meadow is conveniently located in easy reach to the A361 to the west and Tiverton and the M5 to the east. Tiverton Parkway Station provides a rail link to London Paddington in just 2 hours 20 mins.
Images shown are representative and do not show actual homes at Bee Meadow.
- Contemporary Symphony gloss cashmere kitchen with dark ash laminate worktops, with matching laminate upstand and a stainless steel splashback.
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Electric single oven, ceramic hob and chimney hood
- Space for fridge/freezer
- Space for washing machine
- Removable base unit to accommodate dishwasher
- Gas combination boiler in housing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin and chrome taps and close coupled WC
- Splashback tiling to basin
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with a shower mixer tap over bath and glass shower screen
- Chrome lever mixer tap to basin
- Full height wall tiling to the bath with splashback tiling to basin
- Vinyl flooring to the ground floor
- Carpet to halls, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
- Oak effect finish flush internal door with chrome ironmongery
- Gas centra; heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
- Two parking bays per property
- NHBC 12 year warranty
- Track light to the kitchen
- Domed enclosed light fitting to bathroom and ensuite
- Pendant lighting to hall, cloakroom, landing, lounge/diner and bedrooms
- White sockets and switches throughout
- TV point to lounge an master bedroom
- Telephone point in lounge only
- Carbon monoxide detector installed in the kitchen
- Extractor fan to cloakroom and bathroom
- Shaver socket to bathroom
- Lantern style light to front
- Paved patio area
- Turf to rear garden
- 1.8m high timber fencing to rear gardens