Share Price £75,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £300,000 | £3,750 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 1 bed apartment in London Colney - Hertfordshire
place West Hall, Beningfield Drive, AL2 1FD
1 Bedroom Apartment set in stunning grounds of Napsbury Park
Priority will be given to first time buyers and to those with a local connection to the St Albans district area i.e. you currently live and/or work and/or have a close family connection in the area.
You must meet the following:
· You are approved by the Help to Buy Agent.
· You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
· You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market (100% ownership).
Settle are delighted to advertise for sale, on behalf of the owners, this one bedroom apartment for shared ownership in the stunning grounds of Napsbury Park.
Encompassed by the magnificent Napsbury Park, a beautiful setting amongst acres of Grade II Listed parkland, yet still offering excellent access to the motorway networks (A414, M25 and A1M), extensive local shopping facilities and with St Albans city centre only a short drive away.
Externally there is allocated parking, communal gardens, sports facilities and acres of stunning grounds around Napsbury Park.This former hospital site has seen a rapid redevelopment since the hospital closed in 1999. The overall development now provides over 600 homes.
The property is accessed from Shenley Lane (B5376). The property fronts on to Beningfield Drive which in turn is accessed from Goldring Way. The area has good access to London Colney and St Albans. The development has good road access via the A414 to St Albans and Watford as well as the M25 and A1(M) at Hatfield.
- Spacious one bed apartment
- Large open plan living area
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathrooms with freestanding sink and granite countertop
- Large Georgian windows
- Allocated parking
- Carpet and laminate flooring throughout
- Neff integrated appliances
- Set within the converted hospital
- Gas central heating
- Acres of stunning grounds around Napsbury Park
- Entry phone system
- Beautiful country surroundings
- 20 minutes commute to London St Pancras from St Albans station