Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Ockford Park - 1 bed apartment in Godalming - Surrey
place Aarons Hill, GU7 1AA
Exclusive Off Plan Launch - February 2021
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase
- Be registered with a localHelp to Buy agent
- Priority will be given to those who live or work in Waverly
Ockford Park offers a selection of 1 bedroom apartments in a brand new shared ownership development set in Godalming, Surrey.
Buying at home at Ockford Park means you will have access to the beautiful Surrey Hills, an area of ‘Outstanding Natural Beauty', surrounded by beautiful countryside, with the river Wey and biodiversity on your doorstep.
This brand new development sits within a quintessential village location with an established local community. Only a mile from the picturesque market town of Godalming where you will find a real community hub offering a variety of pubs, restaurants, independent shops all steeped in history.
An outstanding choice of primary and further education. Ockford Park is surrounded by a number of schools and colleges with Good and Outstanding Ofsted ratings.
Good location to enjoy the local area or easy commute to London and Guildford:
- Only 8 minutes to Guildford
- 50 minutes to Waterloo
- 53 minutes to Portsmouth
- Also close to the A3 for good road links into London
*Any photographs or computer generated images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at the development.
- Picturesque market town
- Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools
- Rural lifestyle
- Beautiful green spaces
- Transport links into London within an hour