You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
A 1-bedroom, 2nd-floor apartment at Hampden Apartments - available with Shared Ownership for £95,000 for a 25% share of £380,000 - Register your interest today!
Plot 32 is a 1-bedroom, 3rd-floor apartment at Hampden Apartments - available with Shared Ownership for £95,000 for a 25% share of £380,000. Deposit as low as £9,500 and minimum household income of just £34,000 - Register your interest today!
Available to purchase with Shared Ownership, buyers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 - 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased 'share' of the home. What's more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location.
Buy your first home in West London...
A brand new development located in a prime position for the Central Line in East Acton. Western Circus is an exciting new development offering a selection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments, thoughtfully designed to maximise views of London, boasting communal gardens and convenient amenities. Acton is popular location is on the A40 in Zone 2,10 mins from Westfield Shopping Centre, 15 mins drive to Paddington and 12 mins by Tube to Central London.
5 minutes walk from East Acton Underground Station
Proximity to A40 route which provides quick countryside getaways via the M25 and M4
Landscaped communal gardens
Private outdoor space to all homes
Forthcoming Elizabeth Line providing high speed links to Heathrow Airport, the West and Canary Wharf
Register to contact a member of our sales team!
- Launching early 2021
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Zone 2 location
- 18 mins to Oxford Circus & 26 mins to Bank
- One tube stop to White City and Westfield Shopping Centre
- Residents' landscaped courtyard gardens
- Planned coffee shop & supermarket within the development