Share Price £106,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £265,000 | £10,600 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Winchester - Hampshire
place Grange Close, SO23 9RS
Available through a shared ownership resale scheme, a well-presented first floor, two-bedroom apartment situated in a popular residential area of Winchester and close to amenities.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
The property comprises of a bright communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a decked balcony, kitchen with space for appliances, master bedroom with built in wardrobe, second bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath and large storage cupboard in hallway. The property also benefits from access to an allocated off-street parking space and is within close proximity of the Water Meadows.
Length of Lease: Approx. 83Years
Gross Internal Area: 58m2
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Situated in the highly desirable area of St Cross in Winchester.
• There are excellent travel links into the town centre via riverside footpaths, the new National Cycle Route and frequent bus services.
• Winchester train station is located 1.8 miles from the apartment & offers direct services to London Waterloo, Basingstoke & Southampton.
• Close to Winchester Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• This property is approximately one mile from Winchester city centre and is close to St Catherine’s Hill, which is a great location to enjoy stunning views of the city.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Easy access to M3.
Download DocumentsEnergy Certificate
C – Lifetime Homes
Meets the space standards of the Lifetime Homes developed by the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. Designed to meet the space standards of Lifetime Homes. Main features include a level approach/entrance and wider doorways. This category will capture all new general needs housing built to Lifetime Homes standards. Properties achieving this category will not necessarily meet all Lifetime Homes design guidance as the LAHR framework does not assess features other than space and access. Properties may have an internal flight of stairs. If so, these will be wide enough to accommodate future provision of a stair lift subject to technical feasibility.