Share Price £97,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £390,000 | £4,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Union Park - 2 bed apartment in Hillingdon
place Packet Boat Lane, ---, UB8 2GH
Stunning new two bedroom apartments with fitted kitchen, integrated appliances and allocated parking. Available with Shared Ownership from £97,500
This home at Union Park is a great deal for first time buyers, professionals and couples looking for extra space - and it comes with allocated parking too!
The entry hallway leads to a spacious double sized carpeted master bedroom, featuring a built-in wardrobe, a second bedroom perfect for a home office and an utility-storage room and bathroom. The contemporary bathroom features stylish white suite, porcelain tiling and stylish grey timber veneer vanity units. The living area comprises a fully-fitted kitchen and a versatile living/dining area. The kitchen features stylish designer units, quartz worktops and integrated appliances, and the living/dining room offers plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. You can also access your private balcony, allowing you to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere at your leisure.
Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
The share you buy is dependent on your financial and personal circumstances. It can be from a minimum of 25% to a maximum of 75% share of the full market value of the property. You may be able to buy further shares at a later stage and in most instances you will be able to buy up to 100% of the shares in your home and own it outright. However, in some cases there may be restrictions on when you can buy a further share or on the maximum total share you can own.
Further information can be found in our Shared Ownership Guide.
Do I qualify?
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
- Have a household income of under £80,000 (£90,000 in London)
- Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
- Can afford the minimum deposit
- Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
*The full market value of these homes is from £390,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £97,500 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage you would only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £4,875
Enquire now to find out about this home and book your viewing, or visit our website yourpersonahome.com
- Designer grey base and wall units to kitchens with soft close handle less drawers and doors.
- Quartz stone worktop.
- Stainless steel electric fan assisted single oven (selected units only), ceramic 4 zone electric hob with stainless steel hood and splashback.
- Integrated appliances.
- Large format grey porcelain floor tiling and limestone porcelain wall tiling.
- Heated chrome ladder towel rail
- White porcelain basin with undermounted grey timber veneer vanity cabinet.
- Engineered smooth oak flooring in living/dining room and hallway.
- Fully fitted carpeting to bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Full height glazing to terrace, balcony and juliet access areas.
- Accessible by lift
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking