Full Price £475,000 (with 20% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £23,750
Scheme: Help to Buycheck_circle Available now
Wyndham Studios - 1 bed apartment in Southwark
place Camberwell Road, SE5 0EE
This large 1 bed apartment is designed to accommodate wheelchair access and can be easily adapted to suit your needs.
A double aspect, 753 sq ft, 1 bedroom apartment in this exciting new development, Wyndham Studios.
This is a wheelchair accessible unit, it has been designed with wider hallways and doorways and can be easily adapted to suit your needs. There is lift access to the apartment and all rooftop terraces.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area creates a sociable space opening onto the private courtyard facing balcony. The modern kitchen is equipped with integrated Siemens appliances.
The large master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes.
Paying tribute to Camberwell’s creative character, with a range of communal spaces, Wyndham Studios is set to become one of the most sought after places to live in South London. These design-led homes, with their picturesque central courtyard and roof top terraces are the perfect setting for relaxing moments with a book, friend or neighbour.
Detailed layouts, sizes and specifications of the apartments are available upon request.
- Wheelchair Accessible Unit – This apartment has been designed to be easily adaptable for wheelchair users
- Wider hallways and doorways
- Comes with an allocated parking space
- Lift access to all floors and communal rooftop terraces
- Courtyard facing balcony
- High specification including Quartz worktops, engineered wood flooring (carpet to bedrooms) and underfloor heating throughout
- Roof top residents' terraces with city views and an internal landscaped courtyard.
- Moments from Burgess Park
- In the heart of Camberwell, a village feel just 20 minutes from Central London
- 999 year lease
- Please note - Interior photography depicts the show home for the development and is indicative only. Computer generated images are indicative only
- Please note – this home is only available to qualifying candidates who meet the criteria of the London Borough of Southwark. Please contact our sales team to find out more
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan
A – Wheelchair Accessible Throughout
Meets the design standards from the Wheelchair Housing Design Guide which superseded the Housing Corporation wheelchair design standards. These properties have been designed to meet latest wheelchair accessible housing design standards, offering extra space and full access to all rooms and facilities. This standard provides more space than previous wheelchair housing design guidance and also ensures that all rooms are accessible. In view of the high density of new build housing stock in London, the parking features have been excluded from this category. This will enable wheelchair accessible homes built above ground floor level to be categorised as such.