Full Price £557,500 (with 40% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £27,875
Scheme: London Help to Buycheck_circle Available now
Manor Place Depot - 1 bed apartment in Southwark
place Manor Place Depot, Angel Lane, SE17 3BD
Final one bedroom apartments remaining
These homes are ready to move into now.
Final one bedroom apartments remaining - don't miss out!
Our expert teams are online and on call to guide you through a virtual viewing of your chosen development and answer any questions you might have about it. Once your virtual viewing is complete you will then be able to book your private appointment to safely view in person.
This superb one bedroom apartment is ideally located just a 10 minute walk from Elephant & Castle and Kennington stations. It comes with a built-in wardrobe, storage space and a large balcony!
- High quality kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Ready to move in
- Bosch washer dryer
- First floor apartment with lift access
Manor Place Depot is a unique and exciting collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments ideally located in Elephant and Castle.
All Manor of things will be on your doorstep with places to eat, drink and play within the development, as well as public spaces. Burgess Park, Walworth Gardens, Pullens Gardens and the Tibetan Peace Garden offer spaces to relax away from the hustle and bustle of London life!
An array of pubs, eateries and local hangouts such as Mercarto Metropolitano, East Street Market, Borough Market and Flat Iron Square can be conveniently reached by foot, giving you quick access to the heart of the capital.
Elephant and Castle is fast becoming an exciting and thriving London neighbourhood propelled by the massive regeneration of the area. With a multi-billion pound transformation scheme by Southwark Council, the wider area will reap huge benefits from a new town centre. The plans incorporate a completely remodelled underground station, a new state of the art campus for the London College of Communication, brand new exhibition spaces and leisure facilities, new shops, cafes and restaurants plus a cinema.
- Handeless matt finish light grey doors with soft close hinges
- Samsung Starron composite worktop in colour ‘Sanded Dover’
- LED strip feature lighting under wall mounted units
- Integrated Zanussi appliances: oven, induction hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Integrated Bosch washer dryer or freestanding Zanussi washer dryer (refer to plot layouts)
- Integrated Zanussi microwave
- Glass splashback behind hob
- White bathroom suites with Hansgrohe Ecostat chrome taps & mixers
- Bath with Hansgrohe Ecostat thermostatic shower mixer and glazed shower screen (where applicable)
- Matt finish ‘Cool Grey’ floor and skirting tiling by RAK Ceramics
- Matt finish ‘Off White’ wall tiling by RAK Ceramics
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Living/Dining/Hallway – Amtico
- First, ‘Featured Oak’ colour
- Kitchen – Amtico First,
- ‘Featured Oak’ colour*
- Bedrooms – JHS Haywood
- Twist carpet, ‘Oatmeal’ colour
- Brilliant white emulsion to all walls & ceilings
- White satinwood finish to all woodwork (skirting & architraves)
- Internal doors – timber veneer
- Underfloor heating to all homes fed by a communal heating system
- Wardrobes to master bedroom by Impress. Wardrobe finish with white acrylic sliding doors, (private units have LED illuminated hanging rail)**
- Contemporary chrome handles to all doors
- Chrome light switches and sockets
- Orlight low profile LED spotlights
Security & Warranties:
- NHBC ten year warranty on all homes
- Estate wide CCTV coverage
- Audio visual secure fob
- entry system with door bells on
- some ground floor apartments
* Homes with a separate Kitchen/Diner will have ‘Cool Grey’ tiled flooring
** Please check specific plots for master bedroom wardrobes
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.