Share Price £112,000 (from 40% Min. Share)
Full Value £280,000 | £5,600 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Kilnwood Vale - 2 bed apartment in Faygate - West Sussex
place Rookfield Road, RH12 4SE
New 2 bed apartments in Faygate, West Sussex set in 140 acres of natural space, available with Shared Ownership. Register today!
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
A new development in Faygate, West Sussex.
Plot 483 is a two bedroom apartment available with Shared Ownership from Legal & General Affordable Homes.
- Available to purchase from 40% share at £112,000
- 5% deposit of 40% share: £5,600
- Rent on unowned share 2.75% of 60% : £385 per month
Available from just a 40% share with Shared Ownership, this mid-terrace two bedroom home provides a contemporary-styled kitchen with fully-integrated Zanussi appliances, a spacious living/dining room leading to the rear garden, two bedrooms and bathrooms, and excellent storage throughout. Allocated parking and a 12 year NHBC warranty is also included.
Situated in 140 acres of natural open space, residents at Kilnwood Vale can enjoy access to a new neighbourhood park, community green and sports areas, as well as a range of nearby amenities including a primary school, shopping centre, country park and selection of restaurants.
Kilnwood Vale is conveniently located in close proximity to the M23 and A23 and provides access to London in less than an hour from Faygate Station, and Gatwick Airport within a 15 minute drive. The frequent bus service from the development also provides routes to Crawley, Horsham and Gatwick Airport.
For more information, please register or contact our Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
Images are indicative and intended to act as a guide only.
• Contemporary kitchen with chrome handles
• Wood effect laminate worktop with matching upstand
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Zanussi electric single oven,gas hob and telescopic hood
• Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
• Zanussi integrated washing machine
• Zanussi integrated dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitaryware with pedestal basin and chrome taps and close coupled WC
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath, closed coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Thermostatic bath/shower mixer over bath
• Large format wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Wood effect vinyl flooring to hall, kitchen, living room, cloakroom and bathroom
• Twist carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• White 4 panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• NHBC 12 year build warranty
• LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
• Batten light to cloakroom
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• Chrome sockets and switches
• Electric spur and future provision of alarm
• TV point to living room
• Telephone point to under stair cupboard and living room
• Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Light to front elevation
• One parking bay to Plot 492 and 493
• Two parking bays to Plot 494,495 and 496
• Paved patio area
• Turf to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden