Pricing to be confirmed
Scheme: Shared OwnershipComing soon
Standish Grange - 2 bed apartment in Standish - Wigan
place Spearwort Close, WN6 0PX
New 2 bed houses & maisonettes surrounded by stunning Lancashire countryside, available with Shared Ownership. Register today!
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
Discover Standish Grange, Wigan
A new development in Standish village, Wigan, Lancashire.
Plot 146 is a 56.95 square metre two bedroom maisonette available with Shared Ownership from Legal & General Affordable Homes.
- Available to purchase from 40% share at £50,000
- 5% deposit of 25% share: £2,500
- Rent on unowned share 2.75% of 75% : £171.88 per month
Surrounded by the stunning Lancashire countryside, the homes at Standish Grange are perfectly placed to both explore the best of nature and enjoy a range of excellent nearby amenities, including a selection of shops, restaurants, country parks and golf clubs.
The village of Standish is also the ideal place to put down roots, with a choice of excellent primary schools, secondary schools and colleges within an easily commutable distance. Whilst Wigan is only 5 miles away and has a variety of well-known high street retailers and restaurants.
The M6 is located just minutes away, with easy access of the M58, allowing you to reach Liverpool and Manchester in under an hour.
Several train stations are within a short drive, such as Wigan’s North Western Station which provides quick access to Preston (13mins), Manchester (28mins), Liverpool (50mins) and London ( 2hrs). Or nearby Appley Bridge Station also has direct trains to Manchester.
Additionally, with both Manchester International Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport just over 30 miles away, you’re well-placed for when you decide to head abroad.
For more information, please register or contact our Sales Consultant who will be delighted in helping you find your new home.
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
• Contemporary kitchen in Woodbury gloss white with chrome handles and under unit lighting
• Dark Ash wood effect laminate worktop with matching upstand
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
• Zanussi electric single oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood
• Space for fridge/freezer
• Space for washing machine
• Integrated recycling bin
• Contemporary white close coupled toilet and basin with chrome tap
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Contemporary white bathroom suite comprising bath, close coupled WC, pedestal basin with chrome mixer tap
• Glass shower screen to bath
• Thermostatic shower over bath
• Porcelanosa Madagascar Blanco wall tiling to bath and splashback tiling to basin area
• Chrome towel rail
• Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
• Regency Care Free twist pile carpet living/dining area and twist pile carpet to remaining areas
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted white
• Walls painted in ‘Timeless’ white
• White panel internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Combi boiler and white contemporary radiators
• NHBC build warranty
• Door bell
• Track light to kitchen
• Light fitting to cloakroom and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to all other areas
• White sockets and switches throughout
• TV point to living room and all bedrooms
• Telephone point to hall cupboard
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extractor fan to kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Spur for future provision of alarm
• Light to front and rear elevation
• Two parking bays per house
• One parking bay per maisonette
• Paved patio area to house gardens
• Turf to rear garden
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear garden
• Rotary dryer to house gardens