Share Price £156,875 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £627,500 | £15,688 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
L&Q at Elephant Park - 2 bed apartment in Southwark
place Elephant Park, 37 Heygate Street, SE17 1AZ
2 bedroom apartment available at Octavia Apartments for £156,875! Reserve your new home by 31st of July and receive £7,500 towards buying costs on selected homes!
- These homes will be open to applicants living or working in any London Borough. Initial priority will be given to those living or working in Southwark
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home, or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent
Reserve your new home by 31st of July and receive £7,500 towards buying costs on selected homes!
2 bedroom apartment available at Octavia Apartments for £156,875!
Octavia Apartments - Apartment 2.04
2 bedroom 2nd-floor apartment offering 64.4 sq.m of internal floor area with outdoor space. Contact a member of our sales team now to view our new show home.
£156,875 for a 25% share of £627,500 and a deposit as low as £15,688 and a minimum income of £56,000
Elephant Park is a new residential development designed around a leafy landscape that boasts central London’s largest new park in 70 years. Over the next ten years, working with Southwark Council, the Elephant will become London’s most exciting new neighbourhood in a £1.5bn transformation, and by 2025, the area will welcome 3,000 new homes. The 9.7-hectare development will allow residents the convenience of a Zone 1 location, while bringing them closer to nature in a vibrant city neighbourhood.
Zone 1 Connections
The Zone 1 location makes it one of the best-connected places in the capital. In addition to two tube lines (Bakerloo and Northern) via the nearby Elephant & Castle Station, it also benefits from proximity to a mainline train station and 28 bus routes. It is a six minute tube journey to the City and 11 minutes to the West End.
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. *We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
- Shared ownership available
- Situated in Elephant & Castle, Southwark Zone 1 London
- A short walk to Elephant and Castle Train and Underground station
- From the City to Canary Wharf you can reach all of London’s major destinations inside 20 mins
- Centred around a 2 acre new park – the largest new green space in central London for 70 years