Full Price £360,000 (with 20% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £18,000
Scheme: Help to BuyUnder offer
Midsummer Vale - 2 bed house in Walkern - Hertfordshire
place Aubries, SG2 7NJ
Stunning 2 bedroom home with a private garden & parking spaces available with Help to Buy
- Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move. The home you want to buy must be newly built with a price tag of up to £407,400.
- You won’t be able to sublet this home or enter a part exchange deal on your old home. You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
Our show home and marketing suite are open - call to book an appointment
£10,000 towards deposit plus £1,000 legal fees paid & £5,000 towards upgrades of your choice!
Help to Buy, Part Exchange & Assisted Move available - call now to speak to sales advisor
Midsummer Vale is an exclusive development of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes, situated just off Aubries in the highly desirable Hertfordshire village of Walkern. Surrounded by beautiful countryside peppered with picturesque villages, yet close to a fantastic range of amenities offering the very best of village living.
Stevenage railway station, just 4.5 miles from the development offers a fast and frequent commuter service into London King's Cross St Pancras in as little as 23 minutes. There are also regular trains going north from Stevenage, including direct to Peterborough in 29 minutes and to Cambridge in 39 minutes.
With the popular Walkern Primary School in the heart of the village, living in Walkern is an ideal choice for families. Secondary schools include the Ofsted Good rated Nobel and Marriotts Schools on the east side of Stevenage. Other secondary schools in the town include the Barclay Academy, Thomas Alleyne Academy and the John Henry Newman RC School.
Walkern's Sports and Community Centre is a busy hub for local activities, with football and cricket pitches, along with the Jubilee Pavilion, an event venue with licensed bar available for hire. There are several shops in the village, including a convenience store, a hair and beauty salon and an art gallery. The Stable Yard Kitchen, just two roads from the development, sells home-made pies and locally sourced artisan gifts, whilst the award-winning Brewery Tea Rooms in the high street serves fine loose-leaf teas, speciality coffees and delicious freshly baked cakes.
*Terms and conditions apply
*HELP TO BUY* The Barton is a spacious two bedroom semi-detached home surrounded by open countryside in the beautiful village of Walkern. DOUBLE DOORS lead to a WEST FACING PRIVATE GARDEN, while inside is a DESIGNER KITCHEN with PORCELANOSA TILING & HANSGROHE taps in the WC & family bathroom.
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Designer units featuring handled matt soft close doors and drawers
- Integrated kitchen appliances including dishwasher & fridge freezer
- Pendant lighting to lounge, hall, landing and bedrooms
- West facing private garden
- Porcelanosa tiling
- White Roca sanitaryware featuring wall hung basin
- Short drive to Stevenage town centre, just 23 minutes via train to King's Cross St. Pancras
- Help to Buy, Part Exchange & Assisted Move available