Share Price £66,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £266,000 | £3,325 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Boyn Heights - 1 bed apartment in Maidenhead - Windsor and Maidenhead
place Boyn Valley Road, Maidenhead, SL6 4ED
CALL NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
RESERVE A HOME AT BOYN HEIGHTS THIS WEEKEND AND RECEIVE A £500 INCENTIVE TOWARDS YOUR LEGAL FEES**
Boyn Heights is a brand-new development, offering a large collection of one and two bedroom apartments for sale via the Shared Ownership scheme in Maidenhead, Berkshire. All the properties benefit from open plan living with a contemporary interior throughout. Kitchens come inclusive of integrated washer dryers, fridge freezers and ovens. Each apartment also benefits from an allocated car parking space.
Plot 15 is a one bedroom, first floor apartment, spread across 513 sq ft of internal floor area. This property benefits from good storage space and an allocated parking space
Located in the heart of the market town of Maidenhead, Berkshire. Maidenhead town centre is approximately 0.9 miles from the site and is home to incredible shopping facilities such as Nicholsons Shopping Centre and supermarkets Waitrose and Sainsburys. The River Thames is just a short walk from the town centre and offers amazing views and walks towards the villages of Cookham, Marlow, Windsor and Eton. The largest in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, the town boasts excellent leisure facilities including an Odeon cinema, a thriving arts centre at Norden Farm, Magnet Leisure Centre and tenpin bowling. Maidenhead train station is around a 15 minute walk away and connects you to London Paddington and Reading
- Maidenhead station by foot 14 minutes
- Paddington Station by rail 42 minutes
- Maidenhead town centre by foot 17 minutes
- Braywick Recreational Ground 21 minutes
- Heathrow by car 27 minutes
*Travel times are taken from http://maps.google.com and are for guidance only.
*'Available to purchase with Shared Ownership, purchasers are able to buy as much of the property as they can afford, from 25 - 75%, paying a low cost rent on the remaining unpurchased 'share' of the home. What's more, your mortgage deposit is based on the value of the share you buy, not the full market value, making these high-spec homes even more affordable in such a sought after location'*
If you are interested in purchasing at Boyn Heights, or would like to just have a friendly chat about the area, or speak to a financial adviser please call or email on 0207 852 4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org we can also offer you a walkthrough of the properties.
**T&C: £500 contribution towards legal costs, for using One Housing's panel solicitor and subject to exchanging contracts within 28 days. Monies will be deducted from the value of the share purchased on completion of the sale. Please ask the sales consultant for more information.
*Images displayed are of the show home plot and are for indicative purposes only.
- Contemporary and stylish handless white kitchens
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with pedestal basin, toilet and bath with glass shower screen
- Amtico flooring to hall, kitchen, living room
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Lifts access
- Cycle storage
- Allocated car parking space to each apartment
- NHBC warranty