Full Price £700,000 (with 40% Equity Loan)
Minimum deposit: £35,000
Scheme: London Help to Buycheck_circle Available now
Lock No.19 - 3 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place Bream Street, Fish Island, E3 2NN
3 bedroom apartment available at Lock No.19 for £700,000 with London Help to Buy in Stratford!
- Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move. The home you want to buy must be newly built with a price tag of up to £600,000.
- You won’t be able to sublet this home or enter a part exchange deal on your old home. You must not own any other property at the time you buy your new home with a Help to Buy: Equity Loan.
3 bedroom ground floor apartment offering 950 sq.ft of internal floor area with outdoor space.
The apartment interiors are light, comfortable and cleanly designed with each apartment offering everything you need, whilst remaining a blank canvas waiting for you to make it your very own home. With selective views over the world class Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Stratford, living at Lock No.19 provides a unique opportunity to be right in the heart of London’s newest creative quarter, putting you in an exciting location with popular hang outs on your doorstep.
Hackney Wick Connections
Lock No.19 is in a trendy Zone 2 location, within walking distance to Hackney Wick Overground station, Pudding Mill Lane DLR station and Stratford Station. Fish Island is well known for its independent cafes, breweries and warehouse pop up Island's friendly vibe and artistic scene puts you in an area that has it all.
For those who would like to and are able to visit us, the Show Home is now open on an appointment-only basis, with extra measures in place to ensure your wellbeing. Please call us to book your appointment. If you would prefer to speak to our Sales Team from your own home, they are still on hand and can conduct appointments via phone, email and by virtual tour. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and members of the public.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Open plan living / dining
- Outdoor space
- Desirable specification
- Residents landscaped garden
- Close to Hackney Wick station
- Close to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Reach Camden Road in under 20 minutes
- Reach London Liverpool Street in under 30 minutes