Share Price £116,250 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £465,000 | £5,813 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Auckland Rise & Sylvan Hill - 2 bed apartment in Croydon
place Sylvan Hill, SE19 2QL
75% Sold - Only 2 bed apartments remaining
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
Share price (based on 25%): £116,250
Full price: £465,000
Monthly rent: £799.22
Service charge: £133.48
These homes at Auckland Rise and Sylvan Hill are beautifully designed one and two-bedroom apartments in a quiet enclave with wonderful views to the south.
Offering wonderful views to the south-east this new quiet neighbourhood of Auckland Rise & Sylvan Hill in Upper Norwood holds homes perfect for first-time buyers and anyone who longs for a green outlook and a sense of space, with an easy commute into Central London. The meandering paths, trees, and greenery make this community feel peaceful and close to nature.
What is shared ownership?
Shared ownership allows you to buy a share of your home, with a lower deposit, smaller mortgage, and monthly payment on the rest. You start by buying between 25% - 75% of your home. That means your monthly mortgage and deposit are smaller than they would be if you bought your home outright. You can buy a bigger share of your home in the future and even own 100%.
Each apartment offers generously sized rooms allowing for open and light-flooded spaces along with our contemporary kitchen finishes which include integrated Bosch appliances, natural Silestone worktops, and soft closing cabinets. We have used oiled oak timber flooring to all living areas and high-quality carpets to the bedrooms.
- Super matt grey floor and tall units with oak handles
- Handle-less matt white wall units
- Silestone worktops
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Full-height white gloss tiling above bath, basin, and WC
- WC with slow close seat
- Bath with white bath panel
- Mirror fronted cabinet
Heating, Lighting & Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating
- Wall-hung flat panel radiators
- Heated towel rail to bathroom
- LED downlights throughout
- Audio access entry control system