Share Price £83,498 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £166,995 | £4,175 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Cherry Tree Park - Barratt - 2 bed house in Ryhope - Sunderland
place Cherry Tree Park, St Benedicts Way, SR2 0NY
An exciting new development of stylish 2-3 bedroom homes
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
Ideal for first time buyers, your new Kenley home features fantastic open-plan living with a kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. To the front of your home you will find a spacious lounge, great for relaxing evenings together.
Two double bedrooms complete your upstairs, with the second double bedroom spacious enough to double as a home office. Completing your home is a family bathroom and driveway parking for two cars.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- French doors onto the rear garden
- Spacious separate living space
- Downstairs W.C.
- Built-in storage to the ground floor
- Built-in storage to the master
- Driveway parking
- Symphony fitted kitchen units
- Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob/chimney hood/integrated single oven
- Twyford sanitary ware suite
- External light to front entrance
- Full central heating
- Mains operated smoke detectors