Share Price £130,500 (from 45% Min. Share)
Full Value £290,000 | £6,525 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Faygate - West Sussex
place Somerset Road, RH12 0BY
Two bedroom first floor apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is delighted to bring to the market this well presented two-bedroom first floor apartment situated in the Kilnwood Vale development. The nearby town centre provides comprehensive shopping facilities and a mainline rail service to London (Victoria/London Bridge) and the south coast. The A24/Horsham bypass provides access via the M23 to Gatwick Airport, the M25 and the national motorway network. Near at hand there is a variety of excellent state and private schooling.
- Entrance hallway with storage
- Living/dining room with neutral décor and laminate flooring. Access to Juliet balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen with a mix of base and wall units. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. Built in fridge/ freezer
- Two double bedrooms. Access to Juliet balcony from main bedroom
- Modern fitted bathroom W/C with white suite. Overhead shower to bath with shower screen
- One allocated off-road parking space
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Communal grounds
- Lease date: 125 years from 1 April 2019
- EPC rating – B (86)
- Council tax band: C
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.