Share Price £137,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £550,000 | £6,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Kennard Apartments - 2 bed apartment in Greenwich
place Kennard Apartments, Artillery Place, SE18 4AB
AVAILABLE SUMMER 2021
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase or rent.
- There is in the household a wheelchair user or someone with mobility issues
AVAILABLE SUMMER 2021
Reserve off-plan today for just £99 - and receive up to £1000 towards legal fees*
Located within Bellway's 'Battalion Court' development, this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment presents a rare opportunity to get on the property ladder in Woolwich.
Please note CGI images are indicative of development exterior for illustrative purposes only.
By submitting this form you accept that Optivo will retain and process your data for the purpose of marketing this development to you. We will also pass your data on to our estate agents, Redloft, who will contact you about your enquiry.
*Legal fee contribution incentive is subject to a 28 day exchange and is paid upon completion, as per Optivo Reservation Terms and Conditions. Contact us to find out more.
- Contemporary pale grey gloss kitchen from Symphony’s Koncept range with soft close doors and inset handles
- White worktop with matching upstand and glass splashback behind hob
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with Leisure ‘Aquamix’ monobloc mixer tap
- Zanussi integrated appliances including: electric hob, multifunction oven, concealed extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- LED pelmet lighting under kitchen wall units
- Zanussi free-standing washer/dryer in hallway cupboard
- Large format ceramic wall tiles in light grey, full height around bath
- Contemporary rectangular bath in white with square glass shower screen and ‘Orta’ chrome taps
- Roca wall-hung WC with concealed cistern
- Roca semi-recessed basin with ‘Orta’ chrome taps
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Full size mirror above basin
- Built in wardrobe with shelf and hanging rail to master bedroom only
- En suite to master bedroom
- Laminate flooring to hall and living areas
- Cormar 80/20 wool mix carpet to bedrooms
- Large format ceramic floor tiles in light grey to bathroom and en suite
Peace of Mind
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Private terrace
- Communal gardens
Download DocumentsLink to the floor plan Property brochure 1
A – Wheelchair Accessible Throughout
Meets the design standards from the Wheelchair Housing Design Guide which superseded the Housing Corporation wheelchair design standards. These properties have been designed to meet latest wheelchair accessible housing design standards, offering extra space and full access to all rooms and facilities. This standard provides more space than previous wheelchair housing design guidance and also ensures that all rooms are accessible. In view of the high density of new build housing stock in London, the parking features have been excluded from this category. This will enable wheelchair accessible homes built above ground floor level to be categorised as such.