Share Price £185,000 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £370,000 | £18,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 1 bed apartment in Southwark
place Mural House, 5a Havil Street, SE5 7FS
Southwark: One-bedroom (53m2), ground floor apartment with private patio, now available
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
This isa modern one-bedroom apartment in Mural House,located on the groundfloor in a four-storey apartment block which includes a large communal garden. The apartment is well presented,available to disabled conversion and benefits from a private patioand large utility room with the remaining years on the lease 120years.
Mural House benefits from good transport links with Denmark Hill Station just 0.7 miles from the property, served by the Overground, City Thameslink and national rail services to Victoria and London Bridge. Local buses serve the area including the number 136 & 343 from Sedgmoor Place, providing easy access to the Northern and Bakerloo lines at Elephant and Castle
The property is located just a 3-minute walk to Brunswick Park and 6 minutes from the delightful Burgess Park where you can make the most of the outdoor space during summertime. Thereare also a local amenities such as convenient stores, restaurants and bars just a 10 minute walk away on Camberwell Church Street.
- Nearest Station: Denmark Hill (Zone 2) – London Overground
- Bus Routes Nearby: 136 & 343 from Sedgmoor Place
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with access to utility room with shelving and entry phone system.
- Living Room/Kitchen: Open plan living and kitchen area with glass door leading out to balcony. Oak engineered wood flooring throughout. WhiteKitchen units with Zanussi integrated appliances including stainless steel oven and gas hob, white fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom with fittedwardrobe and door opening to patio.Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: Tiled bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Heated towel rail and linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private patio, secure cycle storage and large communal garden.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Beautifully presented
- Private patio
- Available to disabled conversion
- Great transport links