Share Price £100,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £400,000 | £5,000 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Union Park - 2 bed apartment in Hillingdon
place Packet Boat Lane, ---, UB8 2GH
Stunning new two bedroom apartment in Hillingdon with fitted kitchen, integrated appliances and allocated parking. Available with Shared Ownership from £100,000
This stunning two-bedroom apartment at Union Park is designed for stylish living and are ideal for first time buyers, professionals, couples and new families. Each home comes with an allocated parking space.
The entry hallway leads to two double sized carpeted bedrooms, a spacious utility-storage room and beautifully tiled bathroom. The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes, allowing you to maximise space, while the versatile second bedroom is perfect for children or guests alike. The contemporary bathroom features stylish white suite, porcelain tiling and stylish grey timber veneer vanity units.
The living area comprises a fully-fitted kitchen and a versatile living/dining area. The kitchen features stylish designer units, quartz worktops and integrated appliances, and the living/dining room offers plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining. You can also access your private balcony, allowing you to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere at your leisure.
Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
The share you buy is dependent on your financial and personal circumstances. It can be from a minimum of 25% to a maximum of 75% share of the full market value of the property. You may be able to buy further shares at a later stage and in most instances you will be able to buy up to 100% of the shares in your home and own it outright. However, in some cases there may be restrictions on when you can buy a further share or on the maximum total share you can own.
Further information can be found in our Shared Ownership Guide.
Do I qualify?
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
- Have a household income of under £80,000 (£90,000 in London)
- Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
- Can afford the minimum deposit
- Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
*The full market value of these homes is from £400,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £100,000 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage, depending on your personal financial circumstances, you would only need a deposit of 5% of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £5,000
Enquire now to find out about this home and book your viewing, or visit our website yourpersonahome.com
- Designer grey base and wall units to kitchens with soft close handle less drawers and doors.
- Quartz stone worktop.
- Stainless steel electric fan assisted single oven (selected units only), ceramic 4 zone electric hob with stainless steel hood and splashback.
- Integrated appliances.
- Large format grey porcelain floor tiling and limestone porcelain wall tiling.
- Heated chrome ladder towel rail
- White porcelain basin with undermounted grey timber veneer vanity cabinet.
- Engineered smooth oak flooring in living/dining room and hallway.
- Fully fitted carpeting to bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Full height glazing to terrace, balcony and juliet access areas.
- Accessible by lift
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking