Share Price £96,250 (from 35% Min. Share)
Full Value £275,000 | £9,625 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared OwnershipUnder offer
The Hantons - 2 bed apartment in Hove - City of Brighton and Hove
place 189 Hangleton Way, BN3 8ES
The Hantons is a contemporary development of 20 one and two bed apartments set alongside the Dyke Railway Trail on the South Downs
To be eligible for a home at The Hantons, you will need to:
- Have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- Be unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- Not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase
- Be registered with a local Help to Buy agent
Set alongside the Dyke Railway Trail on the South Downs, The Hantons is a contemporary development of 20 one and two bedroom apartments available through the Government's Shared Ownership initiative.
Within minutes of the South Downs National Park, and just down the road from the facilities of Hove, The Hantons offers you town, country and coast in one.
Living at The Hantons, you’ll be within easy road and rail access of towns along the south coast, Sussex and London. You’ll have shops, schools and all the amenities you’ll need close by. Best of all you’ll be living nearby the fresh air of the South Downs.
Located in a quiet, residential area, this forward-looking new development offers a choice of one and two bed apartments equipped with everything you need for your contemporary lifestyle. Homes even features car bay charging points, looking ahead to a time when electric vehicles will be the norm.
If you are looking to take your first step on the housing ladder, or planning to start a family, The Hantons offers an unmissable opportunity.
Every apartment at The Hantons has a private balcony and access to a landscaped communal garden, parking space* with electric charging and a fully fitted kitchen with built-in dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Bathrooms feature a powerful shower and every home has independent gas central heating.
- Two tone kitchen units
- LED round surface under unit lights in brushed stainless steel finish to kitchen wall units
- Soft closing to all drawers and cupboards
- Zanussi ceramic hob 4 zone with stainless steel trim
- Elica Sklock telescopic cooker hood
- Zanussi double stainless steel electric oven
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Integrated eco waste bins
- Contemporary white sanitary-ware with semi recessed basin and vanity top, toilet and bath with click clack plug and no handles
- Toilet with soft close seat
- Glass shower screen over bath
- Large format wall tiling with tiled bath panel
- Chrome ladder style heated towel rail dual fuel to bathroom and ensuite
- Fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1
- Private Balcony
- LED downlights to kitchen and dining, bathroom and ensuite
- Parking for all apartments (except for Plot 10)
- Cycle store
- Landscaped gardens
- NHBC build warranty