Share Price £130,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £520,000 | £6,500 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Insignia Place - 2 bed apartment in Greenwich
place Wellington Street, London, SE18 6HO
Beautiful two-bedroom apartment in Woolwich available with Shared ownership. Price starts from £130,000*, enquire to find out more!
This is one of our last homes at Insignia Place! Don't miss out!
About our homes
Our two bedroom apartments at Insignia Place are perfect for first time buyers, professionals or new families. Each one features a contemporary style and is ideally suited to modern living.
The entrance hall leads to a versatile open plan living area, comprised of a fully-fitted kitchen and a light-filled living and dining space. The stylish kitchen features gloss units, stone-coloured worktops and integrated Zanussi appliances, while the living and dining area opens out on to your balcony - perfect for enjoying the views of the area.
The two bedrooms* are bright and airy and have plenty of space for wardrobes and furniture, while the contemporary bathroom features anthracite wall tiles, heated chrome towel rail and vanity mirror.
* The full market value of these homes is from £520,000 but, with shared ownership, you could purchase an initial 25% share for just £130,000 and pay a monthly rent on the remaining share. If you’re buying with a mortgage you would only need a deposit of 5%of the amount you borrow, meaning your deposit could be as low as £6,500.
Total Room Measurements - 75.9m²
Measurements and layouts are indicative only and vary according to plot
Local amenities like medical centres and gyms are all within easy reach, as are a variety of supermarkets. Indulge your shopping bug at the nearby ICON in North Greenwich, or find something special in the eclectic markets at Beresford Square and the Royal Arsenal Farmers Market
Commuting from Insignia Place couldn't be easier - the Woolwich Arsenal and Woolwich Dockyard railway stations link you directly to the heart of London, while TfL administers reliable local bus services, and the free ferry service will take you across the Thames and back in no time.
The neighbourhoods around Insignia Place offer so much to see and do - explore the glorious open spaces of Greenwich and the historic back streets of Blackheath, or sample a wealth of cuisines in Woolwich, everything from Italian to Eritrean!
Whether you choose to stay local or journey further afield, we're sure you'll love your new home at Insignia Place.
About shared ownership
Shared ownership is a government-backed scheme that makes it easier for you to buy an affordable stake in a property.
Shared ownership gives you the opportunity to get your foot on the property ladder at a price you can afford.
You qualify for shared ownership if you:
* Have a household income of under £90,000
* Don't currently own your home and can't afford to on the open market
* Can afford the minimum deposit
* Pass an affordability check to make sure you can get a mortgage
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and may feature previous developments.
- Perfect for professionals, couples or families
- Ideally located in Woolwich - a lively area of historic Greenwich
- Easy access to a range of local amenities
- Great for commuting locally and with excellent transport links to London
- Stunning new development offering stylish apartment living
- High-specification homes with a variety of layouts to choose from
- Spacious bedrooms and luxurious open-plan living areas
- Fully-fitted kitchen with integrated Zanussi appliances
- Balcony views of the iconic River Thames
- Available through Shared Ownership