Share Price £208,500 (from 30% Min. Share)
Full Value £695,000 | £20,850 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership Resalescheck_circle Available now
Resales - 3 bed apartment in Greenwich
place Caledonian Point, 34 Norman Road, SE10 9QX
Beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom, seventh floor apartment with ensuite and private balcony, now available in Greenwich.
EligibilityYou may be eligible for this property if: -You must be at least 18 years old -Your annual household income must be less than £90,000 -You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market -You should generally be a first time buyer. If you already own a property, you must be in the process of selling or have already sold it before you can apply Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that is sustainable for them.
Once you have registered your interest, you will receive an email to book your viewing.
Caledonian Pointis a delightful three-bedroom property (105m2) located on the seventhfloor of an eight storey apartment block benefitting from a private balcony. The lease remaining on the property is 120years.
There are greattransport links withGreenwich DLR Station and Greenwich Rail Station just 0.2 miles away. Local buses serve the area and the night buses linkto Central London.
Local amenities including Waitrose for grocieries are located just 0.2miles away.For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants, Greenwich Town Centre is just 0.3 miles away. For outdoor space, the beautiful Greenwich park is located just 0.5 miles away as well as Cutty Sark (0.4 miles away).
- Nearest Station: Greenwich DLR Station,Greenwich Rail Station
- Bus routes nearby: 177, 188, 199
The property located on the seventhfloor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large fitted storage cupboards.Oak wood flooring.
- Living Room: Spacious living area, open plan to kitchen, with triple aspect views over the city and creek.Door to private balcony. Oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen: White gloss base and wall units with grey laminate worktop and stainless-steel splashback. Integrated Zanussi appliances;fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and gas hob. Oak wood flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double Bedroom with floor toceiling windows and fitted wardrobe.Oatmeal carpet flooring.
- Bedroom Two: Double Bedroom with floor toceiling windows. Oatmealcarpet flooring.
- Bedroom Three: Bedroom with floor to ceiling window with views of the creek. Oatmeal carpet flooring.
Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head over bath, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror and light. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Sandstone tileflooring.
- Ensuite:White suite comprisingshower,WC and hand washbasin with large mirror.Heated towel rail. Sandstone tileflooring.
- Outside:Private Balcony.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.
- Available through Shared Ownership
- Private Balcony
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Great transport links