Share Price £137,500 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £550,000 | £6,875 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Explorers Wharf E14 - 3 bed apartment in Tower Hamlets
place 28 Thomas Road, E14 7UU
3 beds available!
Viewings available - Register now!
An exciting collection of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with on-site concierge, gym and roof terrace.
2 Bed prices starting from £111,250 (based on a 25% share of the full market value of £445,000)
3 bed prices starting from £136,250 (based on a 25% share of the full market value of £545,000)
Explorers Wharf brings you clean lined, contemporary apartments designed around attractive landscape gardens and walkways, adjacent to Limehouse Cut, London’s oldest canal. Designed for relaxing but also for those days when you choose to work from home, these light filled apartments impress with attention to detail. Each apartment benefits from its own balcony
Around your new home you’ll find an eclectic and welcoming neighbourhood. Take a walk around York Square Conservation Area before heading to the picturesque Narrow Street. Here you’ll find charming Georgian Terraces, famous pubs and restaurants.
With its many waterways its easy to unwind here! Why not have a run past the boats and birdlife on the Regents Canal, or a bike ride on the Limehouse Cut all the way to the Olympic Park.
Manhattan kitchen units with appliances by Zanussi;
- Electric fan assisted oven
- Four ring electric hob
- Chimney style extractor hob
- Washer Dryer
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Dishwasher to various apartments
- Eco efficient pendants throughout, low voltage down lighters in the kitchen, under unit wall lights in kitchen and external wall mounted fitting to balcony or terrace.
- Ceramic tiles to floors of separate kitchens
- Kitchen/living/dining rooms and hallways - Tarket wood flooring
Bedrooms - wool mix carpets
Bathrooms - ceramic tiles to floor and walls