Share Price £42,000 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £168,000 | £2,100 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownership ResalesUnder offer
3 bedroom house in Cramlington - Northumberland
place Strother Way, Cramlington, NE23 8AN
Home Group Resales
This ideal 3-bed family home! In a quiet cul-de-sac in Cramlington, your new home is perfect for commuting, ideal for local amenities and conveniently close to leisure and shopping facilities.
Minimum household income requirement: 17,189.92^
Application process: A financial assessment must be completed before any physical viewing can take place. This forms part of Home Group's buyer approval process. These assessments are carried out remotely by The Mortgage People. Once you have confirmed an interest in purchasing a property, the contact details will be made available.
We will not carry out any credit checks or contact any reference agencies without your written consent.
Help to Buy Agent: In order to apply you must be registered with Help to Buy North You will need to provide your HTB reference when completing the application process.
Current homeowners: Anyone who currently owns a home must have a sale agreed to apply.
Pets: Not to keep any bird, fowl, dog, cat or other creature on the Premises other than with the written permission of the Landlord which shall be in the form of a revocable licence.
- Viewings -
In addition to the financial assessment, a virtual tour is required before any physical viewing can take place.
Virtual and physical viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today for more information.
Only those who have physically viewed the property are able to apply. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
***Please quote STRO358 when enquiring. ***
- Introduction -
Step onto the property ladder with this ideal 3-bed family home! In a quiet cul-de-sac in Cramlington, your new home is perfect for commuting, ideal for local amenities and conveniently close to leisure and shopping facilities. Local schools and amenities close by with a regular bus route and local train station providing easy access to Newcastle City Centre. Could this be the starter home you're looking for?
- What the owner says -
"The location is central to all shops and local amenities and public transport hubs. Local schools and amenities are close by with regular bus route and local train station providing easy access to Newcastle City Centre".
- Full description -
Shared ownership is a government backed scheme that can be a stepping stone to completely owning your own home. If you're finding it difficult to save for a deposit this is a great option as the amount you'll need is based on the share you're buying.
- Entrance hall (2.20m x 1.32m /7' 6" x 4' 4")
- Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin (2.00m x 1.56m / 6'7" x 5'1")
- Open plan living room area including kitchen (7.20m x 5.38m/ 23' 7" x 17'7") with stairs and cupboard.
- Lounge area with patio doors to garden (5.38m x 5.29m / 17'8" x 17'4")
- Kitchen (4.00m x 2.00m/ 13' 1" x 6' 7") with a full range of wall and floor units. Appliances include a gas hob and hood and electric oven.
- First floor landing with cupboard for potterton gas boiler
- Front bedroom (3.78m x 2.86m / 12' 5" x 9' 4")
- Rear bedroom (3.40m x 2.79m / 11' 2" x 9' 2")
- Rear bedroom (2.48m x 2.26m / 8' 2" x 7' 5")
- Bathroom (2.47m x 2.12m / 8' 1" x 7' 0") includes a bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and W.C.
- Fitted carpets to stairs, landing and all bedrooms, wooden flooring to kitchen and living area and vinyl flooring to the bathroom.
- Gas central heating.
- A fenced private garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with patio area for seating.
- Two parking spaces to the front.