Share Price £78,750 (from 25% Min. Share)
Full Value £315,000 | £3,938 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Cross Trees Park - 3 bed house in Shrivenham - Oxfordshire
place Highworth Road, SN6 8BL
A development of new build homes in Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, compromising of two & three bedroom houses with parking is now available, find out more today.
- Have a combined household income under £80,000
- Not own a property, or part of a property, at the time of completing on your purchase
- Have a minimum of £5,000 to cover the costs of buying a home
- Priority will be given to those who can demonstrate a local connection to the Vale of White Horse District
- Eligible buyers must also be registered with Help to Buy
Welcome to Cross Trees Park.
A high-quality residential development designed to complement the character of the neighbouring village, Cross Trees Park will offer a selection of 2 & 3 bedroom traditionally-styled homes in a carefully landscaped setting which integrates the surrounding green areas.
Plot 229 is an end of terrace three bedroom Shared Ownership house.
- Available to purchase from 25% share at £78,750
- Full market value £315,000
- 5% deposit of 25% share: £3,937.50
- Rent on unowned share 2.75% of 75% : £492.19 per month
Cross Trees Park offers a superb opportunity to be part of an exciting new sustainable community on the edge of an established village, yet close to a host of local amenities in the surrounding areas.
Known for its stone walls, thatched cottages and 12th-century parish church, historic Shrivenham village lies just half a mile from Cross Trees Park, and approximately 20 miles southwest of Oxford. In addition to being close to all the amenities of this major Oxfordshire town, Cross Trees Park is also within easy reach of Swindon (7 miles away) and Cirencester (20 miles away).
Shrivenham High Street offers a range of shops for your everyday needs including a Co-op supermarket, while there’s a Waitrose, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury’s all within nine miles. Living here also means you’re able to enjoy some beautiful outdoor settings including White Horse Hill, Nightingale Woods and Stanton Park.
The nearest railway station to Cross Trees Park is Swindon (approximately 15 minutes by car) which offers fast, direct trains to Reading in less than 30 minutes and to London Paddington in under an hour. (Source: National Rail)
To book a viewing or more information, register today.
What is Shared Ownership?
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership offers you the chance to buy a share of your home (between 25% and 75%) and pay rent on the remaining share. Later on, you could buy bigger shares when you can afford to and, if you chose, own the property outright. Monthly costs to purchase via Shared Ownership are generally less than purchasing outright or renting, making it a fantastic option to get onto the housing ladder.
About Legal and General Affordable Homes
Legal & General Affordable Homes are a Registered Provider offering these apartments for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. We are creating communities to live, grow and flourish and are committed to removing the stress and anxiety associated with moving house, whilst delivering customer satisfaction and quality new homes.
Please note images shown are representative and do not show actual homes at Cross Trees Park.
• Contemporary gloss white kitchen with chrome handles and dark grey laminate worktops and matching upstands with LED strip under unit lighting to wall units
• Glass splashback to hob
• Franke stainless steel bowl sink with Framke chrome mixer tap
• Beko electric single oven, gas hob and integrated hood
• Space for a freestanding fridge/freezer
• Space for a freestanding washing machine
• Removable base unit with plumbing in place for a dishwasher
• Boiler in housing (when located in the kitchen)
• Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware with pedestal basin and Hansgrohe chrome taps and close coupled WC
• Splashback tiling to basin
• Mirror above basin
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Contemporary white Roca bathroom suite with close couple toilet and soft close seat, basin with pedestal and Hansgrohe mixer tap
• Hansgrohe thermostatic bath/shower mixer over bath with glass shower screen
• Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap to basin
• Minoli full height wall tiling to bath and shower area with half height tiling to sanitaryware walls
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Mirror above basin
• Large format ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/diner, cloakroom and bathroom
• Carpet to hall, stairs, landing, lounge/diner and bedrooms
• White UPVC double glazed casement style windows and doors
• Walls, ceilings, architraves and skirtings painted in white
• White square stair spindles with oak handrail
• White horizontal four line moulded internal doors with chrome ironmongery
• Gas central heating via Worcester Bosch boiler and white contemporary radiators with Hive heating control to two areas
• Two parking bays except Plots 34 & 229 which have one parking and one car port bay 4*
• Wardrobes to bedroom 1*
• NHBC 12 year warranty
• Door bell with sounder
• LED Downlights to kitchen/dining, cloakroom and bathroom
• Pendant lighting to hall, landing, lounge/diner and bedrooms
• Bulkhead light to hall and linen cupboards
• White sockets and switches throughout except kitchen
• Stainless steel sockets and switches to kitchen
• TV point to lounge, dining area and master bedroom
• Telephone point to hall cupboard, lounge and master bedroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom
• Smoke detector and C02 detector
• Extractor fan to kitchen and bathroom
• PIR light to car port
• Turf to rear garden
• 4'6" timber shed to garden
• Outdoor light to porch area and rear elevation
• Buff paved patio area
• External tap
• Rotary Dryer
• 1.8m high timber fencing to rear gardens or brickwall
*Please speak to the sales consultant for plot specification information.