Share Price £103,497 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £206,994 | £5,175 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
Blossom Park - Barratt - 3 bed house in Pegswood - Northumberland
place Blossom Park, Hebron Avenue, NE61 6RJ
A collection of modern 3-bedroom homes in the small village of Pegswood
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
The Maidstone is a well presented 3-bedroom home.
It has a spacious lounge leading to a modern kitchen with a dining area and French doors to the rear garden.
Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms, with an ensuite to the main bedroom, together with a family bathroom.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- French doors onto the rear garden
- Separate living area
- Downstairs W.C.
- Built-in storage to the ground floor
- Ensuite to the master
- Symphony fitted kitchen units
- Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob/chimney hood/integrated single oven
- Twyford sanitary ware suite
- External light to front entrance
- Full central heating
- Mains operated smoke detectors