Share Price £161,995 (from 50% Min. Share)
Full Value £323,990 | £8,100 Min. Deposit
Scheme: Shared Ownershipcheck_circle Available now
The Drive at Mount Oswald - 3 bed house in Durham - Durham
place The Drive at Mount Oswald, South Road, DH1 3TG
3-bedroom luxury homes are situated less than 2 miles from Durham city centre.
You are eligible to purchase a Home Reach property in England or Wales if:
· Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
· You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
· You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
· The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
· You have passed a financial assessment, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the minimum share value and support the monthly costs.
The heart of this stylish home is the open-plan dining kitchen. This room is filled with natural light through the walk-in glazed bay whilst the ground floor study offers the potential to work from home.
3-double bedrooms, including the ensuite to bedroom 1, are upstairs along with a generously sized lounge.
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Please speak to Sales Adviser for full details*
**Prices vary across plots, please speak to a sales advisor for more information**
Service charge outlined on this portal is heylo’s monthly lease management fee and if applicable, includes an estimated monthly buildings insurance charge. Additional Estate and Service charge fees may apply and are available directly from the sales team on site.
- Open plan living/dining area
- Separate kitchen
- Utility space
- Downstairs W.C.
- Built-in storage to the ground floor
- Separate living space on the first floor
- Ensuite to the master
- Symphony fitted kitchen units
- Stainless steel 4 burner gas hob/chimney hood/integrated single oven
- Twyford sanitary ware suite
- External light to front entrance
- Full central heating
- Mains operated smoke detectors