Intermediate Rent | Rent & service chargecheck_circle Available now
2 bedroom apartment in Brighton - City of Brighton and Hove
place Pelham Terrace, BN2 4AF
Two-bedroom first floor apartment
Priority will be offered to MOD personnel.
Moat is pleased to offer for rental this two-bedroom first floor apartment. The nearest station is Moulsecoomb, approximately half a mile away on foot, with links to Brighton, Lewes, and Eastbourne. Brighton railway station is less than two miles away with links to Gatwick and London. There is a selection of shopping facilities in the immediate area whilst Brighton City Centre is just over two miles away with a wide selection of bars, pubs, and restaurants. The property is located on the A270 Lewes Road which has links into Brighton and the A27.
- Entrance hall with double storage cupboard, telephone point, entryphone and radiator
- Living room with Juliet balcony, TV and telephone points, double radiator
- Open plan kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for cooker, fridge and washing machine
- Bedroom 1 (double) with Juliet balcony, TV point, radiator
- Bedroom 2 (double) with radiator
- Bathroom comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower attachment, wash basin and WC, radiator
- Gas central heating
- EPC rating – C (74)
- Council tax band – B
- Pets will not be permitted in apartments
Download DocumentsProperty brochure 1 Energy Certificate
F – General Needs
General needs housing does not meet any of the above criteria. Properties in this category will have more than four steps or a ramp access that is steeper than 1:10 to access the property front door. These properties should be marketed with the number of steps to access the property as this will provide an additional factor for helping people choosing what to bid for.